- You can use this form to ask a question about our work or where to find information.
- Alternatively, you can report an issue to us. We accept reports where people consider a business is doing something they shouldn’t do.
- We aim to respond to enquiries within 15 business days.
What the ACCC does
- We provide information to help consumers and businesses deal with complaints.
- We can direct you to the right place to get help for issues relating to the work we do.
What the ACCC can't do
- We don’t resolve individual complaints or provide you with legal advice on your rights and obligations under the law.
- We don’t make formal decisions on whether a person or business has breached the law as only the courts can do this.
It can take us up to 15 days to reply to you. For a quicker answer to your question, try some of our most commonly viewed guides.
- Information about your consumer rights
- Information about your rights and guarantees
- Check if a business is genuine
- How to resolve a problem with a product or service you bought
- Where to go for consumer help
If you can't find the information you need in one of our guides, you can send us an enquiry to ask a question about our work or finding information on our website.