What the ACCC does
- We educate consumers and businesses about their rights and responsibilities.
- We accept reports where people consider a business is doing something it shouldn’t do. We use those reports to inform our education, compliance and enforcement work.
- If a business breaks the rules about selling cars, we can investigate and may take some form of compliance or enforcement action. See our compliance and enforcement policy and priorities.
What the ACCC can't do
- We don’t review sales agreements for cars.
- We don't resolve individual disputes about cars.