Consumer protection agencies

Your local state and territory consumer protection agency (sometimes called 'consumer affairs') can provide you with information about your rights and options. They may also be able to help negotiate a resolution between you and the seller.

International consumer protection

The International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network (ICPEN) runs a website that allows you to file complaints related to cross-border transactions and to learn about ways to resolve disputes with foreign traders.


See also: International consumer protection agencies

More information

Where to go for consumer help