Other helpful agencies

Advice, dispute resolution and small claims legal services are provided by these other helpful agencies listed in the links below.

Industry ombudsmen and dispute resolution

Some industries have ombudsmen, commissions, or other bodies that can assist you with dispute resolution.

Consumer protection agencies

Your local state and territory consumer protection agency (sometimes called 'consumer affairs') can provide you with information about your rights and options. They may also be able to help negotiate a resolution between you and the seller.

Small claims tribunals

Consider getting independent legal advice about what options are available to suit your circumstances. You may be entitled to take your complaint to your local state and territory small claims tribunal.

Other regulators & government agencies

Other helpful regulators and government agencies in different sectors are listed below.