- KIS Transport Australia Pty Ltd
Lodged on behalf of:
- EPM Transport & Logistics Pty Ltd
- Hydra Logistics Solutions Australia Pty Ltd
- KIS Corporate Pty Ltd
- National Freight Management Pty Ltd
- Smarter Freight t/a Freight People
- Total Freight Logistic Services Pty Ltd
- Transfreight Solutions Australia Pty Limited
- XNQ Logistics Pty Ltd
- Show all applicants (3 more)
|Target||Notification number||Date lodged|
|Flip Technologies Pty Ltd||CB10000458-1||26/10/2018|
On 26 October 2018, the ACCC received a new collective bargaining notification from KIS Transport Australia Pty Ltd on behalf of itself and seven other freight brokers (the collective bargaining group).
The collective bargaining group intend to negotiate terms and conditions (excluding price) of a Software as a Service Agreement with Flip Technologies Pty Ltd. The software enables access to a web based platform used by freight brokers and their customers.
The ACCC assessed the notification and does not object to the conduct. The notification remains in force for three years until 26 October 2021, unless the notification is withdrawn or revoked.
Further information is available in the Statement of Reasons below.
|ACCC to Interested Parties re Consultation Process ( PDF 461.68 KB )||2 Nov 2018|