ACCCount details the ACCC’s enforcement, compliance, merger, adjudication, economic regulation, market studies, advocacy and international activities during the April to June 2017 quarter.
This edition includes:
- the ACCC institutes proceedings in the Federal Court against Thermomix regarding the safety and recall of its TM31 model
- the ACCC institutes proceedings in the Federal Court against Murray Goulburn alleging it engaged in unconscionable conduct
- a penalty of $18,000 against Domino’s after the ACCC issues two infringement notices
- the ACCC publishes its tenth quarterly report on the Australian petroleum industry
- the ACCC commences a number of inquiries in response to directions from the Australian Government.
To read the full report, see: ACCCount 1 April to 30 June 2017