On 3 December 2009 the ACCC announced a fundamental review of the Access Pricing Principles for telecommunications services. As a result of the review, the ACCC decided to maintain the current pricing principles and indicative prices for fixed line services until 31 December 2010. The services are:
- the unconditioned local loop service (ULLS)
- the line sharing service (LSS)
- the public switched telephone network originating access (PSTN OA) service
- the public switched telephone network terminating access (PSTN TA) service
- the local carriage service (LCS)
- wholesale line rental (WLR) service.
The discussion paper on the ACCC’s overall pricing approach is available at: Review of access pricing principles for fixed line services - discussion paper.