On 20 July 2011 the ACCC made final access determinations (FADs) for the declared fixed line services:
- unconditioned local loop service (ULLS)
- wholesale line rental (WLR)
- line sharing services (LSS)
- public switched telephone network originating access (PSTN OA)
- public switched telephone network terminating access (PSTN TA)
- local carriage service (LCS).
The FADs were backdated to commence on 1 July 2011 and expire on 30 June 2014.
Extension of existing fixed line services and the wholesale ADSL service FADs
On 16 April 2014, the ACCC decided to extend the existing the final access determinations (FADs) for the declared fixed line services (LCS, WLR, LSS, ULLS, PSTN OA (FOAS as of 1 August 2014), PSTN TA (FTAS as of August 1 2014) and the wholesale ADSL service. A copy of the ACCC's reasoning and the extension instrument can be found on the public register.