On 12 December 2018, the ACCC commenced a public inquiry into making final access determinations (FADs) for the seven declared fixed line services. The fixed line services are the:
- line sharing service (LSS)
- local carriage service (LCS)
- fixed originating access service (FOAS)
- fixed terminating access service (FTAS)
- unconditioned local loop service (ULLS)
- wholesale line rental (WLR)
- wholesale ADSL service (WADSL).
The inquiry considered the appropriate price and non-price terms and conditions for access for these services.
On 29 March 2019, the ACCC released a consultation and position paper for comment. Submissions closed on 26 April 2019.
On 30 August 2019, the ACCC released a draft decision for comment. Submissions closed on 30 September 2019.
On 1 November 2019, the ACCC concluded its inquiry and released its final decision to make new FADs for the declared services that maintain existing prices and non-price terms and conditions for access to these services.
The FADs commence on 15 November 2019 and apply until 30 June 2024.
Stakeholders are invited to contact email@example.com with any enquiries.