The guide to the Oilcode for industry participants
The guide to the Oilcode for industry participants in the downstream petroleum retail industry
The guide offers comprehensive information for industry participants in the downstream petroleum retail industry and aims aim to provide participants with a guide to their rights and responsibilities under the Oilcode.
The guide covers:
- Who does the Oilcode apply to?
- Terminal gate pricing
- Other statutory obligations
- Fuel re-selling agreements
- Disclosure requirements of a fuel re-selling agreement
- Conditions of a fuel re-selling agreement
- Termination of fuel re-selling agreement
- Dispute resolution scheme
- Legal recourse
- The role of the ACCC in relation to the Oilcode
- Developing a compliance program.