An overview of the Oilcode for fuel resellers
An overview of the Oilcode for fuel resellers who buy and onsell declared petroleum products in the petroleum retail industry.
Fuel resellers can include
- commission agents
- independent chains
- independent operators
who buy and on-sell declared petroleum products in the downstream petroleum retail industry.
This publication covers:
- Who does the Oilcode apply to?
- What are your rights and obligations under the Oilcode as a:
- Fuel reseller with a fuel re-selling agreement
- Fuel reseller without a fuel re-selling agreement
- What are the dispute resolution procedures?
- What is the ACCC’s role?