Company or individual details
- Viking Office Products Pty Ltd061 239 807
Misleading representations in catalogue advertising of stationery and office products.
- not to advertise products as having a recommended retail price when there is none, nor to represent that an amount of its own calculation is a manufacturer’s, wholesaler’s or supplier’s recommended retail price;
- not to advertise the prices of goods by superimposing the prices on pictures of goods of a different character;
- to include a corrective statement and business education guide on trade practices in future catalogues (1995 catalogues to be audited quarterly); and
- to implement a five-year trade practices compliance program and appoint a senior manager to oversee the program