ss. 52 & 53(e)
Company or individual details
- The DCH Legal Group Partnership
The ACCC investigated representations made by DCH Legal Group in a newspaper regarding the impact of the New Tax System on legal fees.
The Undertaking provided for:
- admissions that the representations are likely to have breached s52 and/or s53(e) of the Trade Practices Act 1974;
- undertakings not to engage in similar conduct in the future;
- corrective advertising, with compensation for affected parties; and
- a trade practices compliance program.