Company or individual details
- Taxis of Portland Pty Ltd
Taxis of Portland has given undertakings that it will:
- refrain from operating a roster system that specified periods in which taxi operators are not permitted to seek work;
- refrain from operating a roster system which allocates out of town work acquired directly by individual drivers on a 'next in line' basis;
- ensure that owners, drivers and lessees are made aware that their use of mobile phones to take bookings in their taxi cabs is not prohibited under the company's rules; and
- introduce a compliance program to help it comply with the Act in the future.