Company or individual details
- Queensland Motorways Limited067 242 513
The Undertaking relates to toll increases on roads in Brisbane. On 3 of the 4 tollways in Brisbane, the toll was increased by more than 10% and Queensland Motorways blamed the GST and minor rounding. In fact, the increase included a small component for increased margin.
Queensland Motorways Limited has undertaken to:
- publish a public apology for failing to advise consumers of the true nature of the toll increases;
- provide the public of Brisbane with a toll free day on Wednesday 16th August 2000;
- not seek any toll increases for 12 months from 1 July 2000; and
- implement a trade practices compliance program.