Company or individual details
- Natur-All Pty Ltd007 295 052
Natur-all Pty Ltd trading as Go Natural has given court enforceable undertakings under section 87B of the Trade Practices Act 1974 to the ACCC, after it raised concern that the overall impression created by the labelling and packaging of the following products may be misleading.
- Go Natural berry pieces in yoghurt
- Go Natural apricot pieces in yoghurt
as packaging representations may have implied that the products were unprocessed berry and/or apricot pieces coated in yoghurt, when in fact the product is a ball made from a fruit-based mixture consisting predominantly of fruit concentrate (approx 35%), sugar (approx 30%) and semolina (approx 30%) coated in yoghurt.
Go Natural has undertaken to:
- amend the name and the packaging of the Go Natural berry/apricot pieces in yoghurt product;
- amend the representations on their website www.gonatural.com.au in relation to these products;
- publish an article for the food industry about this experience, this article will be available to the Australian Food and Grocery Council can be accessed by the public via the Go Natural website on www.gonatural.com.au;
- review and implement changes to its Trade Practices compliance program.