Company or individual details
- J. Preece, R. Tesch, D. Brett & N. Rehbock - Trident Fire Protection P/L(collectively the Directors)010 243 811
The parties were involved in litigation by the ACCC relating to price-fixing and market sharing conduct in the Queensland Fire Protection industry in breach of sections 45(2)(a)(ii) and s45(2)(b)(ii) of the Act.
The parties are directors of Trident Fire Protection Pty Ltd ("Trident") and each has undertaken to:
- participate in nominated and approved trade practices compliance training;
- use his best endeavours to ensure that Trident is able to comply with its obligations to pay penalties and costs by due dates;
- if Trident fails to pay any amounts, to personally pay the amount remaining unpaid (to $75,000);
- ensure that Trident's assets are dealt with in such a manner to ensure that Trident is able to meet its obligations under the orders.