Company or individual details
- Global Enterprises (Qld) Pty Ltd130 324 882
Jewellery wholesaler Global Enterprises (Qld) Pty Ltd, trading as Allure Gold has provided a court enforceable undertaking to the ACCC following an investigation relating to a number of breaches of the Trade Practices Act 1974.
Global Enterprises admits that it made false representations concerning:
- the composition of its jewellery;
- an unconditional lifetime guarantee; and
- the manufacturer of its jewellery.
Additionally, Global Enterprises admits that it engaged in resale price maintenance.
The undertaking requires Global Enterpriese to:
- Send a letter to all retailers notifying them of the undertaking and informing them that they can choose the minimum selling price of Allure Gold products.
- Place a corrective notice on the Allure Gold website and ask retailers to place one in-store.
- Provide a full refund to consumers or retailers that feel they have been mislead.
- Establish and implement a Trade Practices Compliance program.