Company or individual details
- Chubb Security Holdings Australia Limited13 003 590 921
- Chubb Security Australia Pty Ltd99 003 605 098
Chubb has provided section 87B undertakings for the implementation of a comprehensive trade practices compliance program
The main elements of the compliance program are as follows:
- changes to compliance and reporting structures, including regular compliance committee meetings and a disciplinary code for employees;
- changes to company procedures to ensure that Chubb can respond to trade practices compliance issues, including a review of existing company procedures and linking employee performance appraisals and incentives to trade practices compliance;
- the introduction of new hand held technology to provide for the electronic verification of service delivery in Chubb’s mobile patrol business;
- the establishment of new procedures for the review of all company advertising and promotional material;
- the implementation of annual trade practices compliance training for relevant employees and officers and ensuring that such training is provided to new employees as part of their initial induction program;
- retaining an independent compliance practitioner to conduct annual audits of the Compliance Program; and
- to review existing complaints handling procedures and to ensure that these procedures are consistent with the relevant Australian Standard (AS4269-1995).
Chubb has also undertaken to develop a voluntary code of conduct for the mobile patrol industry and to provide a copy of the code to all recognised security industry associations.