Company or individual details
- Bronze Swan Pty Ltd004 940 587
From March 2009 to April 2010, Bronze Swan marketed a product called the Enersonic Power Saver, a device which plugs into a standard electricity outlet and which is purportedly designed to reduce the user's electricity consumption. Bronze Swan promoted and sold the Power Saver on its website (www.greenpowersaver.com.au) at trade and agricultural shows around Australia and also through its authorised agents.
The ACCC has accepted court enforceable undertakings from Bronze Swan that it will:
- not engage in the retail sale, marketing or distribution of the Power Saver;
- re-open the Bronze Swan website for a period of 3 months and display the corrective notice;
- display the corrective notice for a period of 12 months at each trade or agricultural fair or home show that it attends;
- send a copy of the corrective notice to all consumers and agents that purchased the Power Saver; and
- implement a Trade Practices Compliance Program.