Company or individual details
- Bio Magnetic Therapy Pty Ltd061 215 692
- Craig Trinder
Biomagnetic Therapy and Craig Trinder have admitted that prior to 2002 some of the claims made in regard to their therapeutic magnetic products may have been, or had the potential to be, false, misleading or deceptive, in contravention of sections 52, 53(c), and 53(g) of the Act although they have advised it was never their intention to do so.
They have also provided the following undertakings:
- Bio Magnetic Therapy and Craig Trinder will not engage in conduct that is misleading or deceptive or is likely to mislead or deceive, in contravention of section 52, 53(c) or 53(g) of the Act
- Biomagnetic Therapy and Craig Trinder will not make any claims regarding therapeutic magnetic products unless they are able to demonstrate that there are reasonable grounds for making the representation, for example, reliable scientific evidence
- The results of any scientific test or clinical trial referred to will be reproduced on their website
- Biomagnetic Therapy will develop and implement a trade practices compliance program and key staff will receive training specifically in relation to Sections 52 and 53 of the Act and
- Biomagnetic Therapy will publish corrective notices in the Sunday Mail and on their website for a two week period.