This public commitment statement covers all operating businesses in the Unilever Australia Limited group:
- Unilever Australia Limited
- Elizabeth Arden Pty Ltd
- DiverseyLever Australia Pty Ltd
This document records the commitment of Unilever to:
- comply with the Trade Practices Act, 1974 and in particular Part VB;
- not engage in price exploitation in relation to the New Tax System;
- pass onto its customers any net cost benefits realised as a result of the New Tax System changes;
- comply with the price exploitation guidelines issued by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), where applicable and as expanded in this commitment;
- advertise and display the GST inclusive price in a manner which is not misleading or deceptive;
- ensure that there is in place an effective compliance program; and
- ensure that there is an effective program to address customer concerns.
Final ACCC acknowledgment
Unilever Australia Limited Group has completed it’s repricing associated with the New Tax System and has met the requirements of it’s Public Compliance Commitment agreement with the ACCC.