This Commitment records the commitment by Toll Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries to:
- comply with Part VB of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (the Act);
- not engage in price exploitation (within the meaning of section 75AU of the Act) in relation to the New Tax System;
- apply the Price Exploitation Guidelines (March 2000) @the Guidelines) issued by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), where applicable;
- pass on to its customers any net cost benefits realised as a result of the New Tax System changes in accordance with this Commitment;
- advertise and display its prices in a manner which is not misleading or deceptive within the meaning of the Act; and
- ensure that Toll has an effective GST compliance program in place.
Final ACCC acknowledgment
Toll Holdings Limited has completed it’s repricing associated with the New Tax System and has met the requirements of it’s Public Compliance Commitment agreement with the ACCC.