This Commitment confirms that Stryker Australia Pty Ltd is:
- complying with Part VB of the Trade Practices Act 1974, regarding price exploitation;
- not engaging in price exploitation in relation to the New Tax System reforms, as defined in the Part VB and the expanded in the ACCC`s Guidelines;
- complying with the ACCC`s guidelines;
- passing on to consumers all net cost benefits realised as a result of the New Tax System;
- Stryker Australia Pty Ltd is also committed to maintaining its current > working relationship with the ACCC.
Final ACCC acknowledgment
Stryker Australia Pty Ltd has completed it’s repricing associated with the New Tax System and has met the requirements of it’s Public Compliance Commitment agreement with the ACCC.