This Public Compliance Commitment records Strathfield Group Limited's commitment to:
- comply with the Trade Practices Act 1974, in particular Part VB of the Act;
- not engage in price exploitation in relation to the New Tax System;
- comply with the price exploitation guidelines as expanded in this >commitment;
- pass on to consumers any net cost benefits realised as a result of the New Tax System changes;
- advertise and display GST-inclusive prices in a way that is not misleading or deceptive; and
- ensure there is an effective compliance program in place.
Final ACCC acknowledgment
Strathfield Group Limited has completed it’s repricing associated with the New Tax System and has met the requirements of it’s Public Compliance Commitment agreement with the ACCC.