Ansett Holdings Ltd
This commitment records the Ansett Holdings Limited group of companies’ (Ansett’s) commitment to:
- Comply with Part VB of the Trade Practices Act 1974;
- Not engage in price exploitation in relation to the New Tax System;
- Apply the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s (ACCC) Price Exploitation Guidelines, where applicable and as expanded in this commitment;
- Pass on to consumers any net cost benefits realised as a result of the New tax System changes;
- Advertise and display the GST inclusive price in a manner which is not misleading and deceptive, and;
- Ensure there is an effective GST compliance program in place.