11010 results, showing 441 to 460
On 28 August 2020, Connected Australia provided written notice to the ACCC electing to be bound by the class exemption under section 143A of the Telecommunications Act 1997.
On 13 August 2020 the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) granted exemptions under s56GD of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) to each initial data holder, deferring the scheduled commenced date for implementation of the Pushed Authorisation Request (PAR) component in the Data Standards until 1 February 2021.
- Allowed to stand
- Appeal finalised - denied
- Appeal finalised - granted with conditions
- Appeal finalised - granted
- Not revoked
- Appeal finalised - revoked
- Appeal finalised
- Not opposed
- No decision
- Not opposed subject to undertakings
- Granted with conditions