Tertiary education program

Recall of consumer goods

A state, territory or Commonwealth minister may issue a compulsory recall of consumer goods. A supplier may also do this voluntarily. A minister can order a recall when the product poses a safety risk and the supplier is not prepared to recall the goods voluntarily.