What the ACCC does
- We accept and record your information about business practices and behaviours that are concerning to you.
- We respond to your report where we have information that might help you.
- We use the information you share to help us address conduct causing harm for small businesses in Australia.
What the ACCC can't do
- We don’t act on your behalf or provide you with legal advice on your rights and obligations under the law.
- We don’t make formal decisions on whether a business or person has breached a law. Only a court can do this.
- We don’t provide dispute resolution services. Other agencies can help with this.