Discount voucher schemes may offer discounts or other benefits when buying products or services from participating businesses. There are often terms and conditions attached to the scheme.
Discount vouchers include:
- shopper dockets
- gift vouchers and certificates
- books of vouchers.
Businesses must clearly state all conditions and restrictions on how you can use discount vouchers.
Before you purchase or use a discount voucher, read the terms and conditions carefully. You may only be able to get the discount or gift if you buy:
- from specified businesses
- another particular product or service from the business
- at certain times or on certain days
- before the offer expires or stocks run out.