Discount & gift vouchers
Discount voucher schemes may offer discounts or other benefits when buying products or services from participating businesses. There are often terms and conditions attached to the scheme.
Discount vouchers include:
- shopper dockets
- gift vouchers and certificates
- books of vouchers.
Businesses must clearly state all conditions and restrictions on how you can use discount vouchers.
Before you purchase or use a discount voucher, read the terms and conditions carefully. You may only be able to get the discount or gift if you buy:
- from specified businesses
- another particular product or service from the business
- at certain times or on certain days
- before the offer expires or stocks run out.